Ginnava partners with some of the world's most renowned and emerging artists, allowing them to showcase their unique works, passion and vision. We strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience, backed by our behind the scenes technology engine and a world-class team!
We are also building strategic partnerships to fulfill framing needs and are always on the lookout for firms who share our vision for the customers and add value to the ecosystem. If interested, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Information for Artists
Customer Engagement: Customers have a genuine concern that the art they have just bought online or in a gallery might not be of the right size or whether it will match the theme of their living space. Our unique RealView™ features let customers experience art in their living space before they make a purchase decision. They can also share pictures of the art on social platforms to get validation from their friends and community. Our art consultants constantly work hard with clients, in-person and online, to address any concerns that they may have before closing the sale.
Global Customer Base: Trusted brand and unparalleled customer service translates to high customer loyalty and repeat purchase. We ship globally and we are growing.
Limited Membership: We don’t believe in accepting every artist and list 5000+ artworks for our customers to choose from. We look for a fit with our brand and our customer segments when selecting artists. Please feel free to apply and one of our curators will get back to you within 5 business days.
Non-exclusive: Yes, we understand that you have options. We may change our mind on this with future artists.
Revenue Share: We charge a 50% commission on every sale. Leave the expenses related to marketing campaigns, branding, customer acquisition, shipping, insurance and customs duty to us.
Customer Acquisition: Multiple customer touch points enabled by SEO, SEM, branding, messaging, trade shows, art fairs, social platforms, ad campaigns, newsletters, blogs etc. Selling Art is an art. Leave it to the experts!
Learn more about partnering with us here.
- Access to new collectors with industry’s unique RealView™ feature
- Get featured in partner portfolios
- Private portfolios for sharing with collectors
- Easy one-click tools to get exposure on social platforms
- Fulfillment: Fully insured shipping and secure payment processing
- Custom framing services for sales through partners
- Get featured in artist profile - minimum of $30,000 portfolio plus one or more sales in the last 3 months
- Video profile – for artists with over $25,000 sales in the past 6 months
The collector has seven days to contact Ginnava to express their intent to return the work for a refund. The collector is then required to repackage the work and make arrangements to have it sent back to the artist. We also require that the artwork to be sent back in its original packaging and in the same condition as it was received to be eligible for a refund.
More details on Return Policy here.
How do I get Started
- - Create an artist account. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on next steps.
- - Enter pre-qualification code during sign up if you have one. This makes the artist on-boarding process a breeze.
- - If you do not have a pre-qualification code, upload 5 of your best available artwork for review or alternatively, provide a link to your website. Allow three business days for us to review and get back to you
- - You will receive terms of agreement contract for your review and acceptance.
- - Complete artist profile: Upload artist bio-data, artist statement.
- - Upload Artwork. Add artwork details using the tools provided in your account profile. Give us 1-2 business days to review and enable your artwork for sale.
- - You are good to go! Review artist toolkit to see how to engage with your audience using easy click tools.
- - Upload your tax documents and payment account details. (this can also be done at the time you make your first sale).
- The artist must be 18 years of age to sell on Ginnava platform.
- - 2-dimensional fine art that is a good fit for high-end residential, commercial and corporate segments. Large artwork that is at least 40 inches on one side (height or width).
- Compliance with trade policies of the US Department of Treasury. The following countries have been embargoed and you are not permitted to sell if you currently reside in any of these countries: Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, North Korea, Eritrea, Sudan, Zimbabwe and Cuba.
Please complete these steps in order to comply with the law and successful payout.
Tax documents: The US artists need to complete and submit the W9 form. International artists need to submit the W-8BEN form. Please note that the tax form will need your handwritten signature. One way of doing this is to print out the form, complete the information by hand, take a photo of the completed form, and upload the photo to your account or email it back to us.
Account Setup: Update your account profile with PayPal or bank wire instructions.
Request Payment: Request the payment once the sale is made. This is to ensure that your account is set up and ready to receive payment from your end.
Ginnava.com reserves the right to promote and market all artworks through the use of sales and/or discounts. The sale or discount amount will apply to the listing price and the usual commission rate will be applied after the discount code is deducted from the sales price.