Is my purchase eligible for the Buyer Protection Program?
Ginnava’s buyer protection program extends to all purchases made on its website. Under the program, Ginnava guarantees to help reach a resolution in the rare instance a problem occurs, such as if your purchase is damaged in shipping, or it appears different from how it was described.
Examples of Covered Purchases
- You received the wrong artwork.
- You ordered more than one painting, and only received one.
- The artwork was damaged in transit.
- The artwork has significant damage or condition issues that were not disclosed.
Examples of Purchases Not Covered:
- The purchased artwork was not received but the issue was reported more than 45 days after the purchase date.
- The issue was reported more than seven days after delivery for artwork not as described and shipping damage claims.
- The artwork was described accurately. You are however still eligible to return under our return policy
- You purchased a final sale item (Art that is custom framed or is featured as a special collection)