How it Works
Buying unique pieces of artwork online requires trust. With Ginnava Buyer Protection, you can shop the world’s most iconic pieces and signature works with confidence!
In the unlikely event you make a purchase and receive an item that is significantly not as described or has been damaged in transit, we want to make it right. Please email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item to let us know about the problem, and we will work with you and the artist to reach the best possible resolution, whether that be arranging for a return, a full refund, or a repair with a trusted restorer.
Your purchase must meet the following criteria:
- The item was significantly not as described.
- The item was damaged in transit and you reported the issue within 7 days of delivery date. Please note, a signature is required for delivery for eligibility under Buyer Protection. If you request that your artwork be delivered without a signature, you assume the responsibility for the art after it has been delivered.
- The purchased item never arrived and you reported the issue within 45 days of the purchase date.
What is not covered
The following scenarios ar enot covered:
- You are returning an accurately described item. You are still eligible to return under our return policy.
- You opted to arrange your own shipping or pick up the item in person, and the item was damaged at pickup or during shipping.
- You purchased a final sale item (artwork that is custom framed or is featured as a special collection).
See detailed examples of the Buyer Protection Program.